- Determine the natural and/or coloured level of hair.
- Analyze the porosity of hair.
- Determine the desired result and choose the most suitable shade or mix of shades.
- Cleanse the hair with a specific shampoo. Eliminate excess water with a towel.
- In a non-metallic bowl, dose the necessary amount of the selected shade/s. Wear protective gloves. Distribute uniformly over hair with the aid of a brush and a comb.
- Leave on for 5 to 30 minutes depending on hair porosity. Check the level of the desired colour.
- Add a little water, then emulsify and lather.
- Rinse with lukewarm water. On more intense and/or dark shades, it is advised to proceed with a light shampoo.
- In presence of grey hair, the degree of masking, as well as the intensity of the tone, will depend on the porosity of hair. It is advised to perform a strand test to verify the result.
- In presence of very porous hair, dilute the shades of your choice with the Clear Direct colour to control colour intensity.
- CLEAR is versatile and multifunctional and is the only non-pigmented product that has the same conditioning formula. It is advised to mix it with other shades to diminish their intensity, or by itself as a long-lasting shining treatment to add maximum shine, body and resilience to hair.
Mixing with milk_shake Whipped Cream GIVES BRIGHTNESS TO COLOR AND SOFTNESS TO HAIR.
There are no reviews yet.