1. Appointment Scheduling:
- All appointments must be scheduled in advance
- A valid credit/debit card may be required to secure certain appointments, such as special treatments or group bookings.
2. Cancellation and Rescheduling:
- Cancellations or rescheduling must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time.
- Late cancellations or rescheduling within less than 24 hours of the appointment will result in a 50% cancellation fee
- Clients may reschedule without penalty if the request is made within the allowed time frame.
3. No-Show Policy:
- A no-show is defined as a client who fails to arrive for a scheduled appointment without prior notice.
- No-shows will be charged 100% of the total service cost, which will be automatically billed to the provided credit/debit card.
- After 2 consecutive no-shows, future appointments may require pre-payment or a non-refundable deposit.
4. Deposit Policy:
- A deposit may be required for certain services, especially those with extended durations or special materials.
- The deposit amount will be communicated during the booking process and will be deducted from the total service cost.
- Deposits are non-refundable, but they can be applied toward a future appointment if rescheduled within 48hours.
- Clients are encouraged to notify the salon as soon as possible if they need to cancel or reschedule to allow for better appointment management.
- Cancelations should be communicated via phone call or email.
- Voice messages are not monitored out of opening hours.
Note: Forever Beauty reserves the right to modify this policy at any time. Clients will be informed of any changes in advance.